martedì 9 novembre 2010

Bye Bye Pelle!

Now that I have to leave Yangshuo, I want to dedicate this post to my new friend, Pelle, with whom I really enjoyed these last three weeks in China. He is Dutch, and he is 4, but he speaks already English, Dutch and Chinese, as he lives here at the Giggling Tree with his parents!

I really enjoyed running together with the ball in the garden, eating apples during the afternoon, painting together, dreaming of great adventures in the carton house, playing in your playroom, splashing water on your face while cleaning my hands and having dinner together...




and finally... I really enjoyed the way you kissed me!
I know there will be many jealous Italians now in Europe, but Lorenzo, Riccardino, Robertino, Edoardo don't worry... I'll get back to you in a couple of months...

Bye Bye Pelle!
Big Kisses. Maia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento